Many inventors help trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market an invention idea and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or new product ideas that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.