Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the LLP Registration Online in India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.